Monday 16 April 2012

Out of work mousers

Seeking local employment

The Isle of Wight Adoption Centre has out of work mousers, looking for local employment. They need shelter, food, water and a large outdoor space. Do you have the facilities to  provide them with this type of home? If so please contact the centre on 01983 562609 for more details, thank you. 

Hector

Hi my name is Hector. I am a out of work mouser looking for a rural home. I would love to live somewhere with a large outdoor space, shelter, water and food daily.

All I want is to be back out there doing my own thing, catching mice and living as a free spirit. If you live on a farm and have somewhere that I can lodge I would love to
fill that space.  

Sylvester

Hey my names Sylvester. I am a big chunky boy who likes to act all manly! I am quite a naughty nipper! I came into CP care as a stray. I was so frightened for the first few weeks but now I'm much more settled. 

I love the food here it's great knowing that I have regular meals. I would love a home with a large outdoor space. All I want is somewhere that I can be myself, have shelter, food, water and have a quiet life. 


Can you help Hector and Sylvester? They are so desperate to be free again, they'll be no trouble at all. So please spread the word and help get these two out into the countryside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment