Friday 18 November 2011

Minnie

Can you help fix Minnie's broken heart?

Hello my name is Minnie. I really need your help. My owner had to go into care and after 5 long months living alone I came to Cats Protection for a new home. Sadly I couldn't cope losing my owner and home and fell into depression and for a short while gave up hope of finding someone to love me. 

After the team at Cats Protection rallied round and got me back on my paws they knew that I didn't want to stay there (no offence!). The staff have been fostering me and I'm so happy in a home with laps for cuddles and beds to snuggle on. 

My appeal is please find me that special person who can see past my age and see the real me - a loving, active, friendly cat who's heart needs mending. 


If you are interested in adopting Minnie please call us at the centre on 01983 562609, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment