Saturday 10 September 2011

Urgent Appeal

Genie - young, playful, lap cat 

Hi I'm Genie. How could anyone resist me? I'm a gorgeous, sleek, young, black cat. What more could you want? Some people say black cats are lucky too! I am still young at heart and my favourite past time is playing with my toys. I would love a home with a garden and plenty of toys to play with, this would make me very happy. I enjoy lots of fuss as well and I love to sit and purr on a nice warm lap. I would make an ideal companion.


I have been waiting here for a home for far too long an I am feeling unloved. All I want is a home to call my own. I get very upset being in so close proximity to all the other cats. I would love a home as the only cat so I can get all of your attention! Please come along to the adoption centre to meet me. Ask a member of staff if you can meet me in my outdoor run. I will be very happy to meet you and hopefully win you over!

Please contact us on 01983 562609 if you are interested in adopting Genie. We are open everyday from 11am-3pm so please ask to visit her. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the black cats best and we are looking to rehome very soon! I came past yours today but realised it was only 10.40am and couldn't wait, so have to come back another day. what is the adoption fee please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, all our adoption process is explained on our website. The adoption fee for a kitten is £65, £50 for a adult cat or £75 for two adult cats. Please feel free to come up a visit us here at the centre we are open everyday from 11am-3pm.

    Here is the link to our website to find out more about adopting from us. http://isleofwight.cats.org.uk/isleofwight/adopt-a-cat/adoption-procedure/

    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete