Sunday 11 September 2011

Cat of the Month

Kirsty - affectionate, lap-cat

Hello my name is Kirsty. I am such a friendly girl who is just waiting to find a home of my own. I am often overlooked in favour of younger cats and this makes me very depressed. I am still young at heart and healthy. I am very affectionate and I love to sit on a nice warm lap. I would make an ideal companion for someone who lives on their own. I love to sleep so a nice quiet home would be lovely. 

All I want is to be loved and I will love you back. A home with a garden to sunbathe in would be perfect. I am also lucky because I can live anywhere on our lovely Island.

Please come along to the adoption centre to meet Kirsty. If you are looking for a companion Kirsty would be the purr-fect choice. We are open everyday from 11am-3pm. Our address is 122 Marlborough Road, Ryde, PO33 1AW. Or alternatively contact us on 01983 562609. 

No comments:

Post a Comment