Saturday 6 August 2011

Cat of the month - Holly

Could Holly be the purr-fect cat for you?


Hello there, my name is Holly. When I first arrived at the centre, my mouth was in a horrific state. The vet said that I might not make a full recovery. However, after a lot of dental work, and lots of TLC I am well on my road to recovery. I am ideally looking for a home with an older family, and someone who can give me all the attention I crave. I love to be picked up and cuddled and love my food! I thought that I had a wonderful home to go to once but I was let down at the last minute and I feel rejected. I know that all the staff here at the centre do their best to take care of me but what I really want is a home to call my own. Could I be the purr-fect cat for you?

Holly originally came from East Cowes so she can't be re-homed there but can be re-homed anywhere else on the Isle of Wight. Please come along to the adoption centre to meet this beautiful girl.

We are open daily from 11am-3pm. Our address is 122 Marlborough Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1AW. Or please call us on 01983 562609 we will be very happy to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment